FSX B-24 throttle problem...

PlainDave

I just bought the Consolidated B-24 Liberator addon for FSX (got it from Steam), and the throttle doesn't stay up unless I'm pressing the F4 key non-stop. If I take my finger off the F4 key, it goes back to idle. I've also tried the NUM9 key.This is a definite problem. I've also tried my joystick, a Thrustmaster, but the throttle handle has no effect on the plane's throttle at all. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: I discovered and figured out the problem. I just had to keep pressing the F4 key until the throttle stayed on. I tried to delete this post, but I couldn't find any delete button.

You mentioned a joystick. Have you gone into the controls section and told it to use the throttle on the joystick? If so did you calibrate the throttle axis?

If your joystick talks to the plane, as in it controls the flight, the throttle control should also work once designated and calibrated.

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

You mentioned a joystick. Have you gone into the controls section and told it to use the throttle on the joystick? If so did you calibrate the throttle axis?

If your joystick talks to the plane, as in it controls the flight, the throttle control should also work once designated and calibrated.

Rupert

Hey, thanks for the reply and suggestion. Like I say, I figured out the problem (hold down F4), and then tried to tell the joystick to control the throttle. But I can't seem to get that to work. That's okay, though. I can just control it with the keyboard. Thanks again.

Archived