Jetway Multiplayer

dorianr

I can find nothing on the web forum about Jetway visual moving in the Multiplayer aircraft sessions , anyone know if there is a code or something to add to have this feature to work?

Does it work OK when you are not in multiplayer? Do you both have Advanced Animations checked in your settings? Are you sure you are parked at an animated jetway for that airport?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

The key(s) Ctrl,J will make the jetways move(if there are in fact Jetways in the scenery) if ATC directs you and your plane to park in one of the jetways...at least that works on my machine. I don't do Multiplayer so don't know about that. but Ctrl...J is worth a try.

Hi, dorianr. I fly almost exclusively online and have found that the jetways at various airports that work in Free Flight also work in multiplayer. There have been times when a gate's jetway that usually works in Free Flight or Multiplayer doesn't for some reason, but most of the time they do work...at least they have in my case. :)

You could try starting at a gate with a jetway that works in Free Flight, the join a Multiplayer session and spawn at that same gate and see if the jetway still functions (unless you've already tried that).

Happy flying,

APUtech

Archived