Plane Spotting online...

CaptainTower

A while back I asked if someone knew where I could find an American Airlines repaint for the default FSX A321 Airbus. When I heard that AAL does not fly the Airbus, I gave up. Today, I was doing some Plane Spotting online and was surprised to see an Airbus A321 taking off with the new AAL colors. Immediately I came to Flightsim.com to discover if anyone has done a repaint of the default A321 in those colors. I couldn't find one and I even used the Advanced search to look for it. Does anyone here know where I could find a repaint for the default A321 in the new AAL colors? I have those colors for my Level-D 767 and my default B738 and would like to find it for my default A321. Thanks.

Thank you,

Tim

ASUS GL 12CX; Intel i7 9700K 3.6 GHz; 16 GB GDDR8 Memory; System BUS 2660 MHz; 8 MB L3 cache;

NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6; Windows 10 Home x64

Thank you, "lefu" for your help. I think that download is for another Airbus, payware or freeware," and won't work. I was looking for "an American Airlines repaint for the DEFAULT FSX A321 Airbus." But thank you for trying to find one for me. It's a jungle out there..." :D

Thank you,

Tim

ASUS GL 12CX; Intel i7 9700K 3.6 GHz; 16 GB GDDR8 Memory; System BUS 2660 MHz; 8 MB L3 cache;

Tim - I just downloaded this for my own files. Great download. One thing I noticed, if you enter the aircraft "N" number in the atc_id= field of the cfg file, to get it to appear on the instrument panel, the N number on the fuselage becomes blurry. I went back and deleted any references on that field and "all is good!" The N number on the instrument panel does me no good, but exterior appearances do!

Nice download! I am sure you will like it!

Rick

Tim - AVSIM library. fsxaaa321def.zip New colors and for the default A321

Good luck, hope it works for you! - Rick

Hi Rick,

I went to AVSIM and pasted the file name in the search box but I got a message saying there was no such file by that name. I was logged in, there. Could that file name be incorrect? Or the wrong FS site? :)

Thank you,

Tim

Tim - Don't know if you have ever used AVSIM before. You have to go into library, from there you will log into a separate account from the forum account. you will login, then select FSX repaint, textures (click second line down where it says library and in the first search line type American Airlines Airbus A321

Category: Flight Simulator X - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications

US Airways (American Airlines) Airbus A321 (N582UW) ZipDive! Download

Images related to this file:

•fsxaaa321def-1.jpg

•fsxaaa321def-2.jpg

•fsxaaa321def-3.jpg

File Description:

American Airlines (US Airways) livery for the FSX default Airbus A321. Depicts N582UW, recently delivered in the new brand colors of American. Non-mipped for high resolution.

Filename: fsxaaa321def.zip

License: Freeware

Added: 2nd September 2014, 21:13:51

Downloads: 1437

Author: Christopher Gregg

Size: 5966kb

If you just went into AVSIM and typed in the file name, it would kick back on you. You were probably in the main forum section of Avsim. Look at the top of the page and you will see Avsim Library and click on that. You will need to have a second account set up to be able to use the library, very easy to set up. once that is done, login, and THEN, do your search!

Archived