Saab 340 - Getting rid of white squares in VC view

Cloudrunner

Hi. I downloaded the freeware Saab 340 from Premier Aircraft Design. It's a great model and I found a REX texture (good Aussie airline). But the only snag is the VC view which contains these dreadful white squares. I've tried replacing the panel with another one, but the same story. Is there a way to remove the VC view, or change something so that I can at least see to the sides without the squares? I've attached a screenshot.

Saab 340 panel VC.jpg

The VC textures should be in the REX texture folder - compare the REX texture folder to one of the texture folders supplied with the Saab 340 and copy any missing textures into the REX folder.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi. Thanks for the tip. I looked around in the texture files but these all seemed the same. However, while I was fiddling around with files, I found a snag in the panel file where I had not copied the panel folder correctly. Once I reloaded the panel folder from the original, the white squares disappeared. Thanks for giving me a lead.

The VC textures should be in the REX texture folder - compare the REX texture folder to one of the texture folders supplied with the Saab 340 and copy any missing textures into the REX folder.

Archived