Triple Monitors and [Wideaspectview]

usb777

I am using three monitors and wonder, can I add [WideAspectView]=True the the fs9.cfg like in FSX to adjust the zoom effect?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Where do I find the zoom value? In the FS9.cfg?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

The zoom can be found in the View/View Option menu. An easier way is to click the outside view and then use the - and + keys on the top row of the keyboard. One click on minus from a zoom of 1.0 gives 0.75. Holding down the shift key while using the plus and minus keys will change the zoom in very small increments.

Once you have the correct zoom, save a flight and make that your default.

If you use the 2D panels, there is a line in the panel.cfg file that will set the zoom automatically when you load the panel.

[VIEWS]

VIEW_FORWARD_ZOOM=0.750

Hope this helps,

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

Thanks, I will try this.

Mike G.

Archived