whose my captain?

5grade

ok......hoping someone could answer a small question ive had for years.......i flew on a plane from Nashville ..Tn ...to.....Tampa..FL.....in .1993.......thats all the details i remember....and i was just wondering who the pilots were..thought maybe some of you more experienced in aviation..might know an easy way of looking it up......they got me where i was going safe and sound ..so thats a plus...huh........any help i thank in advance....oh ..very professional pilots i might add

You don't give us much to go on. You don't mention what airline, what date (other than year), let alone the flight number. I'd be very surprised if anyone can help without a lot more information, especially after almost 25 years.

Good luck...

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

I think the best way is to contact the airline. Even if you don't remember the exact date they could find that by searching back for name in their records.

I don't think the airline will give you the names of the pilots. To respect their privacy. But they may forward a message from you to them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived