The Natural World 2017 (TNW207) scenery

1biggles1

As part of the ever evolving TNW scenery I will be releasing the third and last update for my 2017 version of The Natural World scenery, this release mostly contains newly created texture sets for the Semi Arid Swap Program some of which were created with help from those users who have let me know which part of the world they live in, thanks for your input guys, local knowledge is invaluable.

Other main improvements include the Moon, I have given it a very slight yellow look as the default is an unreal white. All the FS9 cloud have been redrawn using a different method in my new commercial graphics editor, the old T.N.W. cloud were done on freeware editors which were good but had limitations the clouds now look really stunning. I am now up to date with all the texture tweaking from feedback I’ve received.

All the TNW2017 users will receive a download link automatically.

If you have changed your email address or used a works internet for the request and download link please let me know as the IT teams tend to block me as junk so you may not get the update links

Howard

Web : http://biggles11.wix.com/the-natural-world

Mail : biggles11@btinternet.com

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004916148824 (Sorry No Friends please)

Patience is a virtue.. See the first post!

You will get it, in time, maybe a thank you for the info from Howard?

All the TNW2017 users will receive a download link automatically.

If you have changed your email address or used a works internet for the request and download link please let me know as the IT teams tend to block me as junk so you may not get the update links

Howard

Web : http://biggles11.wix.com/the-natural-world

Mail : biggles11@btinternet.com

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004916148824 (Sorry No Friends please)

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

Not to sure what the Orbix autogen contains, TNW2017 upgrades all FS9 autogen so the answer is no, but reinstall the Orbix after running the TNW2017 exe should overwrite my renderings NO GARRENTEES ON THAT but if you go for it then feedback for future reference would be good, one point to concider is using the TNW swap programs will revertthe trees back to TNW's. TNW building are really good and tree sets in TNW2017 have different sets for arid locations and the same applies for the semi arid parts of the world and also contain clumps of trees all within the Texture Swap Programming.

Howard

Patience is a virtue.. See the first post!

You will get it, in time, maybe a thank you for the info from Howard?

"All the TNW2017 users will receive a download link automatically."

I'm not a user as I've never found a download.

jgf,

You have to go to Howard's web page. You register with your email and Howard will email you a link for the download. He then will also provide you with any updates via email with a link for downloading those. That is the way he has it set up. His files are not found elsewhere.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Hi jgf

Web Link or email to request a download link and register both are good,

here at Flightsim.com, it’s the same as any other site you need to register to download, at least with me you don’t need to log in on each visit if you haven’t visited for a while.

Just to set the record straight as to why I do it this way which is a lot more work for me as you can imagine. When I first released Howard Mix the fore-runner to TNW a long time ago, which all agreed that it was a good program that was never the real issue but I personally got ripped to bits both verbally and mentally on other flightsim sites. I will add at this point that Neil Anderson here at Flightsim.com was absolutely brilliant in obtain license information and support, but because of the onslaught from other sites I withdrew support but left the programs out there. More recently over a year ago I was looking at download info on an illegal copy of HM on another site I did not mind it there but did a stupid thing and released my X2 tweak for FS9 and X into the public domain, the tweak really does make a visual improvement, but for no reason I could ever understand both I and the tweak got attack I got threatened on the forum. The net result is the tweak is out of the public domain and is covered by the TNW License Agreement and HM was removed from the site. I would trust Flightsim.com explicitly but it’s what happens on other site. I do welcome constructive feedback good or bad and do put thing right, it’s what makes a good program great

Howard

• 3 weeks later...

Archived