P3D[v3.4] crashes after loading PMDG 777

elias2

• 4 weeks later...
Hello,

I have recently got the pmdg 777 for p3d v3.4 and when i load a scenario with the pmdg 777, it crashes as soon as the scenery and the cockpit starts to appear.

Any solution?

Yes, post in the official developers forum as the limited information you supply here is insufficient.

Well, I have uninstalled the KB4038788 Microsoft update and disabled antivirus and all 3rd party aircraft works smooth as silk.

Anyone who has this problem of crashes or CTDs. Check if you have the KB4038788 Microsoft update

If you do, uninstall by going to Control Panel/Programs and find uninstall the update and uninstall it.

If you do not have this update then, as the official forum like Aerosoft, PMDG, FSlabs etc.

I believe these crashes are being caused by a recent Microsoft update. There has been a lot of discussion about it on the LM forums: http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=126667

Well, I have uninstalled the KB4038788 Microsoft update and all aircraft like PMDG, Aerosoft works well and smooth as silk.

For those of you who have crashes or CTDs on P3Dv3/P3Dv4, check if you have th update installed.

If you have it installed go to Microsoft update, dislable Ms update, uninstall the update and restart your PC and it should work smooth as silk.

If you do not have this update installed, then it is probably another error that I can not help you with.

Archived