Power failures

gypsymoth

All my aircraft instruments suddenly go blank after 5 mins or so flying. This is a new problem & I've never experienced anything like it before. FS9 GPS screen goes blank too. The aircraft systems are not effected.

I cannot work out why this has just started. I've not got any new aircraft either.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions about sorting it out!

Thanks.

It sounds like one of two things, with #1 being the most probable.

1) Your generators from the engines aren't on so you are using battery power and the battery goes dead.

2) You might have a failure being activated in the Sim. Check your settings.

And a possible 3) It might have something to do with FSUIPC if you have it installed.

If I may add a possible 4) You're starting with a saved flight in an aircraft with no magnetos switch.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

This problem came suddenly out of the blue & I always saved the default with engines running.

I'm unable to sort it out so have reinstalled FS2004 & plan to reinstall all my aircraft one by one.

So far the first 3 have completed 45 mins flights with smooth ILS landing without problems.

Cheers.

Archived