My Ttools only opens 2 of the 3 source files.

asos

:confused:

I have the 3 source files in the Ttools folder, I click on one and all 3 get selected, but when I click on compile, only the 2 files load and the 3rd one does not.

And I get this message:

"ERROR:Unable to open output file C\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Scenery\World\Scenery\traffic_TEMP"

This is very frustrating as I want to make an AI Traffic file and can't.

I uninstalled Ttools and reinstalled it a couple of times, no luck--I get the same problem.

My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate.

Any help please?

This could be an Antivirus issue - is your Internet Security or Antivirus program blocking the file itself or TTools.exe?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

OK, you're using Windows 7, maybe this is a permissions issue - are you running TTools.exe as Administrator?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

No,

Windows 7 does not have "run as Admininistrator "

I have this problem in the laptop and I run the same Win 7 OS in the desktop 2nd PC and no problems with Ttools there.

I am thinking now to copy the Ttools folder from the desktop to the laptop --after deleting the original laptop folder-- and see if that works --and trying Ttools at the desktop with 3 source files and see that it works...

Nick

Archived