2 Homes Floating in the air at Skagway!?

paulrunge

I remember there is a way to fix various floating objects. Can anyone tell me how to correct this?

Thanks.

Paul

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.6 GHz 8GB

nVidia GTX 1070 8GB Ram

Ram 20 DDR-3-1600MHz

WIN 10 Pro(64bit)

HP Envy 27" HD 4K

P3D v4.5.14.34698

Multiple ORBX Scenery

I took a quick flight out of "downtown Skagway" and when I returned, they were back on the ground. Seems fine now, but bumped up the mesh slider anyway anyway.

Thanks for the tip...

Paul

nVidia GTX 1070 8GB Ram

Ram 20 DDR-3-1600MHz

WIN 10 Pro(64bit)

HP Envy 27" HD 4K

P3D v4.5.14.34698

Multiple ORBX Scenery

I seen this same behavior at KLAS. Flying into 25 L and you'll see buildings floating there. I kinda want to chock this up to Orbx base. But if it is mesh, I'll give that a shot. Hate to turn it up though. For one, I don't want airport elevations to get all messed up. Especially with my add-on airports I bought. And two, I try to use a minimum about of settings while keeping looks to the best I can. i.e, I don't use high def clouds, etc, but do use the very dense setting. Which is just one notch over dense.

Well, the fix worked, so no complaining from me!! "CRJ" - As far as screwed up airports are concerned, I have used FTX Global Vector Setup - Airport Elevations after every airport/scenery install session, and it works really great!

nVidia GTX 1070 8GB Ram

Ram 20 DDR-3-1600MHz

WIN 10 Pro(64bit)

HP Envy 27" HD 4K

P3D v4.5.14.34698

Multiple ORBX Scenery

Archived