Is "this" file bad? To be ID'ed below

b3burner

I still run P3D v2.5. Tonight I moved some of my original install files from one external HD to the other (to save space), when during the transfer, my security software red-flagged and quarantined the 2 following files:

' prepar3d-- sdk\environment sdk\autogen sdk\xceed.dockingwindows.v2.2.dll '

&

' prepar3d-- sdk\environment sdk\autogen sdk\xceed.dockingwindows.layout.v2.2.dll '

Are these files known to be bad, and should I delete them? Or are they fine and should I tell the software to restore & allow them?

Come to think of it, not only are they now missing from my unzipped Environment SDK folder in the external HD, but there's no reference to them in my main Lockheed Martin\P3D v2 folder on my C-drive.

'Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.dll' & 'Xceed.Wpf.Toolkit.dll', both made it; but the above ones did not yield any sort of output files in the main folder.

Thanks,

-- John

Files are not only scanned by a paid Anti Virus, but also analysed while they run.

Sometimes they get removed for "behaving like a virus".

With my paid AV, when a file gets quarantined, I can upload it to the the AV company's site to have it closely analysed.

Two times that has resulted in the file being reported back as safe after all. I reinstalled it, and it didn't get removed anymore.

Some AV's do this checking process automatically. Others you need to upload it manally.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived