Ercouping in Alaska (FSX)

First screenies from my new compu. First flight of the Erco (Engineering and Research Company) Ercoupe was in 1937. Beautiful little bird. (ofcourse I had to use a floatable one) There's still a lot to install and to "refine", but I'm airborn again!

Freeware Ercoupe for FSX

Orbx scenery

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

A short flight in Alaska, near Anette Island.

Please click on the pics to enlarge them.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

The landing in the reply****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking good Jan! Let's hope your new computer is more reliable. We missed your cheery disposition. :rolleyes:

Here are a couple of nice Ercoupe shots I took at a small airshow last summer. :pilot: -- Bob

DSCN1855.jpg

DSCN1960.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

And your water landings. :p;) Wait a minute, I gotta check my screenshots folder, those shots look alot like mine. :mad:

Just kidding Jan, don't go getting all spun up on me now. :D Your puter is doing one heck of a job buddy, your shots look sensational! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not every day you see a low wing GA float plane. Don't recall seeing that before. Great sets of shots. I had to put on my sun glasses to look at that bright plane Bob posted. Good luck getting your new computer tuned in. Jim
I am a King Air fan. [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jan this is absolutely amazing, the set of shots is typically your awesome style and the Ercoupe is and amazing aircraft too from 1937, it looks so much like a post WW2 model, like the Cessna 170 and its ilk, so it is ahead of its time. thank you for sharing. best wishes... :pilot: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not so fast, young man! For the record....great shots of a fantastic little aircraft!:cool: I've seen wheels, I've seen pontoons. Now for some skis and a nice downhill landing on the Matterhorn, if you please;) Yo-de-lay-ee-hooo!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

As a former Ercoupe owner (N99462) with several hundred hours and several thousand miles on her, I appreciate Jan's post, although I never saw the float version. The twin fuselage version did exist, a one off, that was seen at airshows for a while, but it has been reported that little was accomplished by the addition of the second fuselage. Nice shots, Jan, nice water landing for a change!

I don't know, can't see my face, but probably. unfortunately I have very few pictures of me in that cockpit. That's on a grass strip in southern Florida... there were lots of those back then. But that's my airplane, for sure, for sure! Boy, oh boy was she fum!

Archived