RAAF Base Richmond NSW

Thought I'd just like to share with you guys and gals my current project

"RAAF Base Richmond in NSW, Australia"

RAAF Base Richmond.JPG

Richmond5.JPG

Richmond2.JPG

If anyone has any decent images of buildings can you share them with me ?

Cheers

Lawrence

Do it right first and every time!

Intel Xeon V3 1241 E3, 32gig DDR3, ASRock Pro4,

Sound Blaster Z, Gigabyte GTX 960 4 gig

Hi Lawrence

That looks superb , looking forward to it's release when it's ready .

I fly the F-111 along some deep valleys near Richmond , so it will be nice to have this one.

Your Air Bases are awesome , thank you for all the work you have done on them .

I have Newcastle , Amberley , Pearce , you mentioned at one website that you were doing an update for the Amberley ( YAMB ) base , I have been on the lookout for it for a while , but unable to locate the update.

Would it be possible to provide a link to the YAMB update ?

Cheers

Karol

• 1 month later...
Hi Lawrence

That looks superb , looking forward to it's release when it's ready .

I fly the F-111 along some deep valleys near Richmond , so it will be nice to have this one.

Your Air Bases are awesome , thank you for all the work you have done on them .

I have Newcastle , Amberley , Pearce , you mentioned at one website that you were doing an update for the Amberley ( YAMB ) base , I have been on the lookout for it for a while , but unable to locate the update.

Would it be possible to provide a link to the YAMB update ?

Cheers

Karol

Amberley is in the works once Richmond is done, it's still 80% complete, you can see more images on my website, flightsimdev.com, I upload them as it advances, Amberley is in bits at the moment, Only the photo-real has been started, it will be P3D V4 compatible and seasonal, but it's probably a year away from now, I never did like the one I released.

Amberley is in the works once Richmond is done, it's still 80% complete, you can see more images on my website, flightsimdev.com, I upload them as it advances, Amberley is in bits at the moment, Only the photo-real has been started, it will be P3D V4 compatible and seasonal, but it's probably a year away from now, I never did like the one I released.

Thank you for the information .

For many years I had been after an RAAF Amberley airbase , so when I installed your initial Amberley package I was more than pleased with it , in my opinion it's awesome .

Finally I have those 3 open aircraft shelters filled with F-111 aircraft .

I do a lot of flying from Amberley during development and calibration of various instruments so I appreciate your level of detail .

I really can't thank you enough for that version of the airbase .

Looking forward to both Richmond and Amberley v2 when they are released .

Cheers

Karol

EDIT ; purely by coincidence I recently discovered a You Tube video that deals with Amberley airbase from a flight simulator perspective it contains your current airport scenery , I think that it's rather well done .

Video runs for 17:49 minutes .

The link is ,

Thank you for the information .

For many years I had been after an RAAF Amberley airbase , so when I installed your initial Amberley package I was more than pleased with it , in my opinion it's awesome .

Finally I have those 3 open aircraft shelters filled with F-111 aircraft .

I do a lot of flying from Amberley during development and calibration of various instruments so I appreciate your level of detail .

I really can't thank you enough for that version of the airbase .

Looking forward to both Richmond and Amberley v2 when they are released .

Cheers

Karol

EDIT ; purely by coincidence I recently discovered a You Tube video that deals with Amberley airbase from a flight simulator perspective it contains your current airport scenery , I think that it's rather well done .

Video runs for 17:49 minutes .

The link is ,

Thanks for the comment,

Yes I've seen that video some time ago, also if you're interested in doing some beta testing you're more than welcomed in helping out and will see it develop over time while having use of it at the same time.

Thanks for the comment,

Yes I've seen that video some time ago, also if you're interested in doing some beta testing you're more than welcomed in helping out and will see it develop over time while having use of it at the same time.

I'm interested in beta testing .

will Email my contact details .

EDIT : Email sent check your inbox .

Cheers

Karol

Shot at YAMB

YAMB_1.jpg

Shot with Pave Tack set at 20,000' above YAMB

YAMB_2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone, Good News!

Richmond is now complete and available to download via my website flightsimdev.com hope you enjoy this airfield as much as I have creating it

Regards

Lawrence

Archived