I agree, but it looks beautiful!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Don't beat around the bush DrawyahGames. What don't you like about Carenado? I haven't bought any and it'd be helpful to know your opinion.

BTW: Nice Eye Candy shot!

Michaek

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

That looks like the new 390 Premier. How's it fly and does the cockpit have easy to read gauges in the VC?

Don't beat around the bush DrawyahGames. What don't you like about Carenado? I haven't bought any and it'd be helpful to know your opinion.

I'll be reviewing this for the site over the next few weeks, so you'll get something more in-depth from me soon.

The summary goes, Careando STILL haven't fixed their home-made xml Navigraph, meaning this aircraft will physically not work unless you disable the FMC and render the Autopilot useless - I was able to hook up the Carenado Dornier Do228 GPS which uses default FSX data meaning the FMC was half there and autopilot ONLY worked on the approach settings as oppsoed to NAV.

Visually hands down this is one of the best they've done. Everything just looks so perfect! Can't have any issue on that aspect. Sounds are also definitly good! Switches still use the Carenado default stuff, but the engines and interior do sound good.

Flight dynamics are decent, but still not really there, similar to most Carenado aircraft. It is an improvement to what they used to do however with their default-feeling stuff!

But as I said, the GPS and Autopilot is still a major problem with this aircraft, and a running theme in all Carenado aircraft that use their homebrew Navigraph data!

EDIT - Never answered your question, yes the gauges are easy to follow and read! I have uploaded some screenshots of the aircraft in another thread for you to enjoy, just note that snipping tool and imgur has toned down the quality of some of these.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?306842-Carenado-Premier-IA-Interior-and-Exterior

Check out my YouTube Channel for FSX, X-Plane and other simulator content!

https://www.youtube.com/c/Drawyah/

I hope so. Just watched your full flight to LOWI and I was amazed by the high number of flying and operating errors you made and to be honest, I don't have the impression that you are qualified to judge the handling/performance of the Premier.

That I do agree with, the departure from Northolt AB was a complete and utter disaster! xD

I did have to use the Do228 FMC meaning the VNAV and LNAV options on the autopilot were broken, the ONLY option I had in following the flight plan via the default FSX GPS was using the approach button. Without the original FMC, which was never going to work thanks to their homebrew Navigraph as mentioned before, meant I was without most automated systems, no air traffic control, no navigational frequencies, you name it! Also went over 250kts below 10,000 on departure, but that's just me getting over the fact that the Premier IA never had an autothrottle fitted. This is just to name a few. :P

Check out my YouTube Channel for FSX, X-Plane and other simulator content!

https://www.youtube.com/c/Drawyah/

Archived