Hello everyone,

I recently decided to download the GSX from fsdreamteam, along with some addons. It turns out my computer can not run them so I decided to delete both the addons and GSX. Now the my default fsx jetways will not align properly with my defualt aircraft. Anyone have any solutions to this? This other person had the same problem but posted it in a different website but has gotten no replies... https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/38004/jetway-adjustment-alignment/

jetway-adjustment-alignment_ef431ac70a8fd6e836f903f6b90e795d.jpg

Did any of those addons cause changes to your exit.0 in the [exits] portion of the aircraft.cfg? Did any of the readmes of the addon say to backup the aircraft.cfgs?

If no backups were made you will have to edit each one. Below is the default 737-800

[exits]

number_of_exits = 3

exit.0 = 0.4, 36.6, -5.0, 3.0, 0 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)

exit.1 = 0.4, -38.5, 4.5, -3.0, 1 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)

exit.2 = 0.4, 33.5, 3.5, -4.0, 2 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hmmmm... I checked my aircraft.cfg file for the 737-800 and it is identical to the one you posted.

[exits]

number_of_exits =3

exit.0 = 0.4, 36.6, -5.0, 3.0, 0 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)

exit.1 = 0.4, -38.5, 4.5, -3.0, 1 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)

exit.2 = 0.4, 33.5, 3.5, -4.0, 2 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)

I don't think its the aircraft cfg files that is problem, I think its the actual jetways themselves.

Archived