Issues with Saitek Multi Panel P3d 4

deansalman

I may have to delay my project with building a new sim because I can see P3D V4 is going to be a issue with Saitek. The panet works in windows 10 but I suspect the plug in has no clue how to install for version 4. Anyone getting this to work?

I will wait a couple of days before return it. Does anyone know another product for auto pilot, engine start, and com and nav radios I can use

I may have to delay my project with building a new sim because I can see P3D V4 is going to be a issue with Saitek. The panet works in windows 10 but I suspect the plug in has no clue how to install for version 4. Anyone getting this to work?

I will wait a couple of days before return it. Does anyone know another product for auto pilot, engine start, and com and nav radios I can use

P3Dv3.4

FSX

FSX SE

X-Plane 11

Of course, you could just wait for the appropriate drivers and installer routines.

You DO know that P3Dv4 was only released a few days ago?

well that explains it, I thought it was out a couple of months. I think the changes they did are amazing so when everything else is updated I plan to go back to it. WHen I looked at the reviews of the Saitek autopilot control many were have trouble with windows 10 and the plugin, Well I have the very latest update for windows and it works great. So anyone thinking about this it was very much plug and play. I ordered the next part now and waiting for it

Archived