About Posky 777 VC COCKPIT! only on 777-300er

qq910099398

All Posky (Project Opensky) 777 models are native FS9 models, the aircraft model includes both the exterior & interior (VC) unlike FSX or P3D which have seperate models for the exterior & interior of the aircraft, so it's not possible to add a different VC.

Have you tried using the panel folder from one of your 777's with a working VC, make sure you rename the existing panel folder of your 777-300ER first.

All Posky (Project Opensky) 777 models are native FS9 models, the aircraft model includes both the exterior & interior (VC) unlike FSX or P3D which have seperate models for the exterior & interior of the aircraft, so it's not possible to add a different VC.

Have you tried using the panel folder from one of your 777's with a working VC, make sure you rename the existing panel folder of your 777-300ER first.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response from this guy! He posted the exact same question in the FSX forum a few days ago and has not responded to that one!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response from this guy! He posted the exact same question in the FSX forum a few days ago and has not responded to that one!

sorry, I found that I posted in wrong place so I post here again! And my English isn't very good. Sorry!

i just try it.it didn't work. I think the problem is in the model folder. Thank you!

i just try it.it didn't work. I think the problem is in the model folder. Thank you!

Can you give the file name or link to your 777-300er download? I can try the same aircraft in FSX.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived