fsx_tds_737ng_wv_panel_project

johankotze

I saw a threat on this forum where you mention fsx_tds_737ng_wv_panel_project.zip I had a look at it and like the panel.

I hope to heck you meant thread not threat! You are a glutton for punishment, though!

OK, after looking at that download, my first recommendation is not worry about the sound folder or the Honeywell FMC, or the Kenwigair.zip file. You are on your own with those!

With the panel folder and gauges folder I recommend choosing one of the panels ( I chose the one for 738 (737-800) for my POSKY 737-800. I opened that panel folder and copied all of the gauge files into it. I also copied my [VCockpit] info and overwrote the panel.cfg. You don't want TDS gauges in the VC of the POSKY aircraft. Below are my results.

Be careful and don't screw up the "nighttime confession of a Florida Indian" (Native American).

new panel.JPG

VC.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

mrzippy I'm a bit confused. In the download file I select panel.KW_TDS738_FSXWV then I copied the files in the Gauge Folder of the download file into panel.KW_TDS738_FSXWV after all that then I copy the panel.KW_TDS738_FSXWV to my Posky Kulula 737-800.

mrzippy I'm a bit confused. In the download file I select panel.KW_TDS738_FSXWV then I copied the files in the Gauge Folder of the download file into panel.KW_TDS738_FSXWV after all that then I copy the panel.KW_TDS738_FSXWV to my Posky Kulula 737-800.

So far, so good! Don't forget to change your panel= in the aircraft.cfg! To make things easier, I always relabel those crazy panel folder names to panel.test.

mrzippy I remembered to change the panel= in the aircraft.cfg

What is your screen resolution as the panel is blurry, mine is 1600x900x32

Mine is 1360X768X32 Do you have your FSX screen resolution set to the same as your Windows resolution?

mr zippy yes, I double check and it is the same. The screen my 2d panel is on is a 20" monitor. I drag the panel over to my 22" monitor and the panel looks better

I do have a 3 monitor setup 2 x 20" and 1 x 22" monitors. The 20" monitors I use form 2d panel and pop ups. M graphic card is a Radeon 6800 series handling the 3 monitors

mr zippy yes, I double check and it is the same. The screen my 2d panel is on is a 20" monitor. I drag the panel over to my 22" monitor and the panel looks better

I do have a 3 monitor setup 2 x 20" and 1 x 22" monitors. The 20" monitors I use form 2d panel and pop ups. M graphic card is a Radeon 6800 series handling the 3 monitors

Don't know what to tell you! Maybe switch some monitors around??

Archived