After a break of two years...

munnst

Beautiful shots of the Texan!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

I second Michael's sentiment. (Only in a way less prone to ridicule.) :o -- Bob

Hey Bob,

Did you ever play baseball? Where I grew up it was called a stick and ball game. ;)

When you need a stick, you need a stick. When you need a rudder, you need a rudder. When you need balls, you need those balls! There's nothing wrong with having the appropriate equipment on hand, in hand, wherever, as needed. The task determines the tool/s you utilize! :cool:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

That's pretty intense Michael. I had no idea you felt so strongly about your stick and balls!

And no I did not play baseball — I'm more of a pocket pool guy. :rolleyes: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

That's pretty intense Michael. I had no idea you felt so strongly about your stick and balls!

And no I did not play baseball — I'm more of a pocket pool guy. :rolleyes: -- Bob

Looking at your screen shots at Niagara, I rather guessed that already. And it sure appears your right hand is your best friend/date. :p

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Welcome back, Edward! Nifty stick, how do you anchor it to the floor? The T-6 stick is very similar, by the way, and that it a lovely T-6!

Well, when I used to use a living room chair I used to place the front legs on the board to pin it down.

Now I have a swivel chair I can't do that. However the board is heavy and broad enough that it doesn't move.

The stick (gigidy) is long enough (gigidy) that movement is very gentle and so there is no tendency for you to have to make large inputs or jerk it around (gigidy).

Archived