Nikzaw

Good Afternoon All,

I am new to flight simulations in the past few months and after much practice I have now started to get better and definitely got the itch!! So thought I would look for some forums and a place to be and here I am!

As a newcomer I am using FSX Steam and was hoping people would help me out, I see there is a must have add ons section here on FS I was after peoples advice what must have add ons do I need to make my flight sim experience better?

I am currently looking at flying commercial jets and was wondering if people could point me in the right direction of some fresh feeling downloads as the base jets are starting to become same old to me.

Finally I am a mouse scrub :eek: !! What recommendations on investing into a joystick etc would people give, I am willing to spend a bit of money but nothing too expensive, I have had a look around but thought who better to ask then the pros!

I appreciate this is a bit of a mouthful so Thanks in advance!

Welcome aboard!:D Are you ready to have your head spin off your shoulders?? I would recommend the joystick I use ($16) but it's not really available anymore. Amazon would be your least expensive route and should be plenty of choices available. Are you looking to jump into fairly complicated payware aircraft? PMDG would be the best. Freeware aircraft in the File Library are for the most part outstanding.

There are a good amount of freeware airport upgrades in there also. Overall scenery for the high altitude flights of commercial airliners would be photo-real and I do recommend BlueSky Scenery.

Now my next recommendation would be to make this your last post in the Newcomers Forum and join us in the FSX Forum since you stated your Sim preference.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

In case it's the outside of the default planes that you don't like. You can find repaints for these planes in the FIle Library.

Repaints are a paint only. They are aded to a default complete plane.

Add those to the aircraft.cfg file as instructed in the readme.txt files to fly them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived