PMDG Customer Forum Problem

Goatman24

Yesterday I tried to access the PMDG Customer Forum under Support on their website and got the attached message. I realize that the customer support is through the AVSIM forum but does everyone else get this same message from the PMDG website? or is it just me?

PMDGForum.jpg

Thanks

Mitch

I was born on the North Coast, where they coined the phrase that they still call Rock-n-Roll! Asus Maximus VII mb, Wind7 64-240 GB SSD-8GB RAM-IntelCore i7-4790k Haswell Quad Core 4 ghz-GTX 1060-TH2G-2-Saitek Yokes, -2-CH pedals-GFTQ6 throt, 49" Samsung Monitor.

Got it!

Thanks

I was born on the North Coast, where they coined the phrase that they still call Rock-n-Roll! Asus Maximus VII mb, Wind7 64-240 GB SSD-8GB RAM-IntelCore i7-4790k Haswell Quad Core 4 ghz-GTX 1060-TH2G-2-Saitek Yokes, -2-CH pedals-GFTQ6 throt, 49" Samsung Monitor.

Just click "advanced" in that dialog and go to the site anyway. The old certificates were created by a company that has been sold to a Chinese firm and Google has gotten all stiff-necked about it because of their difficulties with the Chinese government. You probably should update Chrome because the latest version no longer gives that warning. Go to "settings" about and let the browser update.

DJ

Good information guys. Thank you.

Last weekend had my internet debit card hacked. Luckily, I keep a low balance and have since had it replaced. Unfortunately, I am now getting a bunch of unwanted spam as well to my e-mail.

Archived