One side lights

serg900232005

I have no idea where I got it from. I think its this one: B772MAL_H6ER

OK, Just found B772MAL_H6ER.zip at the Simviation site. Downloading now and will have a look.

Update: this one has a totally different [lights] section. Will keep looking.

Do you still have the readme file in your aircraft folder? It might give a hint of the download .zip file.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Lights 11 through 14 appear to be the same light on both sides of the aircraft, but all four light are a different type (strobe, nav, landing,etc...), although im not familiar with that effect name so I don't know if those are actual lights or just effects but it still seems strange that all 4 are a different type.

Lights 11-14 are the engine fan rotation effects. They "borrowed" light slots for them.

I, personally, and I'm certainly no pro at effects, like lights, can see no reason in the lights section for them not to funtion correctly. Could it be something, like a switch, is missing or not entered properly in the panel.cfg? Something like starboard light switch, or something like that?

Could it be the [electrical] section of the aircraft.cfg doesn't have a high enough value for Max_Amps, or for the amps or voltage value that particular light entry?

Just wondering.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived