A350 Model needed

mathy25oo

Hello fellow simmers

Ive been searching for this for some time now

And have come to the conclusion that there might not be such a thing as a detailed A350 model out for FS2004 yet

If anyone wants to make one or know if (Project Airbus) is working on it or what is going on

Any info is much appreciated

Fly safe

-Denmark

Have you seen the CamSim A350 models here:

http://pages.videotron.com/camsim/ags350.htm

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 4 months later...
I don't think that the model for the CamSim is very detailed, it is very simple when you look at its texture resolution and when you look at its wings, you will notice its flaws with the spoilers and flaps (The spoilers ermeges from within the wing when you deploy them,)

I too feel that the Camsim offering of the A350 is quite basic and rudimentary. Though it can't be faulted for the number of liveries it is available in. Would also like to see a more detailed offering available for Flight Sim 2004 as these aircraft become more commonplace on today's civil airliner scene. An offering from Project Airbus would be splendid.
'On the day you finally think you have nothing more to learn in aviation ... Either leave or retire!'

There is a payware version available from AFS Design.......see HERE

How does it feel to have really made somebody's day with this posting? Terrific I hope! Looks like it is available for FS2004 and with a flood of liveries attached to it as well. A little bit pricey but hey-ho you only live once / this could be the best of the offerings which are available so far.

'On the day you finally think you have nothing more to learn in aviation ... Either leave or retire!'

Archived