If you could only purchase one business jet for FSX......

Talon90

What would it be?

In FS2004 (FS9) I owned most of the Eaglesoft collection (Phenom, Citation CJI, Citation II, Citation X, Beechjet 400A and the Raytheon Premiere 1) and enjoyed all of them but my favorite was the Citation X.

In FSX, I can't bring myself to make that large of a purchase in Payware again as the pricing structure is a bit higher of an investment and frankly, most of the time I'm flying military aircraft around Naval Air stations and carriers.

However, every once in a while I get the urge to just fly civilian in and out of some interesting airports (Telluride, Aspen, along with various Hawaiian Island excursions, Caribbean excursions and in and around the New England states.

Which business jets do you all fly and love. I'm interested in quality virtual cockpits (only fly in VC as I use a triple screen, wideview enabled setup with TrackiR) and I prefer a decent FMS/FMC system where possible.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Folks,

With enhanced ATC - you can program the Carenado FMC's all day - but they are incapable of flying a "Direct To" without blowing away your flight plan - and it's probably one of the most commonly used RW navigational exercises out there...

I've fairly recently discovered the FSW Learjet 35A - and I can't put it down... It's by far my favorite and tried several Carenado planes... Granted - it uses the GTN for navigation but at least I can fly real world practices... They have 50% off sales often which make is less than $20.00 and at that price it's an absolute steal... Check out the FSW forum on AvSim - there were many skeptics that are now die hard fans - myself included... This plane just works...

If you truly want FMC's - wait for the two new ES jets in development or the MilViz Lear 60...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/scottb613/MISC/Prepar3D%202016-11-27%2021-25-54_zps6s8fmjgp.png

Regards,

Scott

bJQZKiw.png

I bought the EagleSoft Cessna Citation when I was using FS9... I have since switched to FSX-SE: EagleSoft recently issued an FSX version - been think about getting it... It's a really good business jet - lot of bells & whistles - nice passenger interior. The AP is slightly complicated though...

Hi Uphill,

As for Eaglesoft - they have the following in the oven - Citation XLS+, Challenger 605, and I even recall Ron mentioning the Citation X loaded in his modeling software for a version 3...

Any one of them would be on my short list - it seems the XLS+ is closest to release...

Regards,

Scott

bJQZKiw.png

Archived