Plan-G and issue with addon from steam marketplace

Trustdesa

Hi Guys,

I have an issue with Plan-G, I have purchased Neil Birch Famstrips to improve my already quite big library of farmstrips in the UK, however this is the only addon that does not show in my PlanG, I have tried to rebuild the database a few times, even pointing directly to the installation folder which is under FSX\DCL however it seems not working, those airfields do not show up.

Anyone can suggest an alternative? Should I try to move the whole scenery in Addon Scenery?

Thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I've installed Plan-G and I like what I see but the issue is within a minute after I press the "Connect" button, Plan-G hangs (spinning circle...W7) forever and although it can be killed via Task Mgr, FSX hangs a minute later and within seconds the entire system freezes and can only be brought down by holding the power button. I am trying to get this working on FSX-Steam. Does anyone know if this product supports Steam...does anyone have it running successfully? This is not a network installation...everything is on one system. Any help is appreciated; I'd love to have this working.

Thanks,

Bob

Archived