FSUIPC not FOUND BY FSX

GeKa036

Hello everyone,

I have a very frustrating problem with FSUIPC.

I installed it to FSX as administrator.

I checked the installation .LOG file and everything looks fine, also FSUIPC files are in FSX's module folder.

I checked DLL.xml and it all looks fine. FSUIPC is supposed to be launched by FSX.

HOWEVER...

I started FSX, as administrator of course, but FSX did not ask for my permission to run FSUIPC4.dll.

AND, guess what, FSUIPC did not work. This can be proved by the fact that there's no FSUIPC4.log file in

FSX's modules folder, as, according to Pete Dowson, this means that the program has never run in FSX.

I need FSUIPC to run some software for online flights.

Respectfully,

GeKa036

Hello everyone,

I checked the installation .LOG file and everything looks fine, also FSUIPC files are in FSX's module folder.

I checked DLL.xml and it all looks fine. FSUIPC is supposed to be launched by FSX.

HOWEVER...

I started FSX, as administrator of course, but FSX did not ask for my permission to run FSUIPC4.dll.

AND, guess what, FSUIPC did not work. This can be proved by the fact that there's no FSUIPC4.log file in

FSX's modules folder, as, according to Pete Dowson, this means that the program has never run in FSX.

Respectfully,

GeKa036

Open the menu. Do you have a addon section? And access to the FSUIPC menu?

• 1 year later...
Hi, did you get the problem sorted as I have been suffering the same problem and can't open my FDC live cockpit. I would be grateful for any help you may have got are anyone out there that can,

many thanks bangorblue.

You should have created your own thread.

What does your dll.xml look like? It can be found in the FSX folder of your user name under appdata where the FSX.cfg is.

Hello everyone,

HOWEVER...

Respectfully,

GeKa036

Is it "active" on dll file line command ?

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived