Saving and Loading Flight Plans

Jim Hall

Only flights saved by interrupting a flight by using the “;” save key can be found when loading a flight. The flights created and saved by using the Flight Plan cannot be found when loading.

My

Flight Plan saved flights are in my computer located at documents/Flight Simulator X. I’m thinking that I made a mistake collecting my flight simulator stuff in a new file I named “Flight Simulator” and the FSX software can’t find them there.

I purchased FSX-Steam Edition and loaded it allowing the software to locate files and found I have the same problem. Anyone have suggestions? I'm really a poor computer person so please make your suggestion suitable for dummies. By the way, I found the Steam to be smoother flying but I have no idea why. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

Saved Flights and Saved Flight Plans are two different things.

Saved flights are scenarios which are saved.

Saved Flight Plans contain the navigation data of a flight.

http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/India_120-animated-flag-gifs.gifhttp://status.ivao.aero/414320.png

Yes! Thank you. I got it and should have got it before bothering you guys.

When opening FREE FLIGHT there are five options one of which is "LOAD". By tapping this tab the .FLT (in progress) flights are offered. By choosing the "FLIGHT PLANNER" tab and then the "LOAD" tab you are offered the .PLN files, the saved Flight Plans. Thank you again.

i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

Archived