I could use a bit help with scenery config /scenery library in fsx

Apollo212

ok I added one freemesh x file to library got error when I closed the library ,no errors in sce no red triangles or anything abnormal there is also a message when starting FSX cant find area 121 in scenery and the usual \...\...\... this strange I must be doing something wrong lol

I have been thinking ilpp88 I think the time as come to resign myself to the fact its not going to work for me ,its not as if I were an expert simmer lol I think I will be content with what I got I'm getting over 100fps in most places and its running sweet as a nut I may well get some other mesh if I find and but I will probably buy it .I don't like to quit anything but it does you must admit look hopeless ,Anway thank you for all your help over the last posts really appreciate it.

it just seems there is nothing left for me to try lol

Kind regards

Apollo

• 3 years later...
Well, I see this posting is really old, but I have a question about this program. Does anyone know what "friendly title" is in this program. I had been using SceneryConfigEditor v1.1.9 for quite a while and really liked it. Then one day (maybe when I switched the FSX-SE to an external SSD) it looks like duplicates of some of the sceneries show up with "friendly title" as a prefix. Also the order of the sceneries seem to have been completely reversed. Have tried to uninstall/reinstall a couple of times but still get the same results. Any help hint explanations would be appreciated. This forum seems to be my last resort.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I am really frustrated now, on the eadg of crying! I did something I want to undo, but I can't. Here is the problem:

I had installed free Mesh X scenery on my FSX, it was satisfying. Yesterday, I wanted to even make my gameplay better, so I installed Rex 4 Direct, installed its textures and ran my FSX. I found my beloved approach lights, which had been added by Mesh X, has Gone!

So in Rex 4 settings, I restored to the mode before rex was installed, but nothing happened, as if rex was still running!

I uninstalled Rex 4 direct copmletely, Still the same, Fsx runs as if rex is still there!

I deleted my Free Mesh X scenery, then add them again, but still nothing!

I want to get back to yesterday, before I installed Rex 4 Direct!

What should I do? Please Help.

Cant help but wonder how you fixed the original problem? Might have been good to have posted your solution? It may help with your latest issue?

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

Cant help but wonder how you fixed the original problem? Might have been good to have posted your solution? It may help with your latest issue?

Mesh X does not add Approach lights.

Perhaps you could explain where you got them from, and we could explain how to get them back?

Mesh X does not add Approach lights.

Perhaps you could explain where you got them from, and we could explain how to get them back?

Im even more confused now? I didnt mention MeshX?

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs