Cessna Yokes in short supply?

Hi all,

I have returned to FSX and it seems that the Saitek Cessna yoke would have been a great purchase however they seem to be in short supply globally? and even so the price seems around the $475+ mark so it got me thinking..

If one should just consider stepping up to a go-flight system, granted I would need pedals and such as well but I feel if im spending that kind of cash on plastic, with an above average review, I may as well spend a little more and get some solid hardware that could last a life time?

Any one else in the same spot?

Ryan

Hi all,

I have returned to FSX and it seems that the Saitek Cessna yoke would have been a great purchase however they seem to be in short supply globally? and even so the price seems around the $475+ mark so it got me thinking..

If one should just consider stepping up to a go-flight system, granted I would need pedals and such as well but I feel if im spending that kind of cash on plastic, with an above average review, I may as well spend a little more and get some solid hardware that could last a life time?

Any one else in the same spot?

Ryan

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-09-16-mad-catz-sells-saitek-for-usd13-million

Suspect supplies will be short, waiting lists long, for a while yet.

Archived