Clearance delivery

MIKEKENNY

Tried that. Jk

Actually, I was thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if there was implementation of light gun signals for situations like this? Of course I'm not talking about taxi out at a controlled field, but for lost comms enroute. The script would be activated by squawking 7600.

Sorry to Hi-jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using a 788 model from Camsim. The overhead is pretty simple with a battery switch as well as APU. I have all of them turned on, The radios are powered as is everything else (with APU on). It might just be this particular model but it sure would be nice to know if there was a place in the aircraft cfg or some other place where I could fix this. Thanks for the reply.

I am using a 788 model from Camsim. The overhead is pretty simple with a battery switch as well as APU. I have all of them turned on, The radios are powered as is everything else (with APU on). It might just be this particular model but it sure would be nice to know if there was a place in the aircraft cfg or some other place where I could fix this. Thanks for the reply.

Could you give the file name of this 788? abc.zip or whatever it is. I'm more than willing to test it out for you and maybe have a solution.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

OK, I downloaded and installed a Camsim 788. It was the first one in the Library that was for FSX and NOT for FS2004. I turned on the battery only, and had instant contact with ATC.

My only thoughts about your problem might be if you are starting your flight from a previously "saved" flight. Even though you left that aircraft properly set up, it won't hold all of the switch positions on the next startup. Even with the radio lights on, the Master Avionics switch might be off. There probably is no Master Avionics switch on the aircraft so you will have to program a keystroke for that command.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

• 2 weeks later...

Archived