Thomas Ruth A330 / A340 issue

aerosim31

Hi,

I got the Thomas Ruth A330 / A340 collection, but I'm finding the Autopilot non functional. Is there a way to fix this? I can program the FMC etc.

Wait a minute, A/P not working but FMC working?

Are you sure you have Tom's A330/340? Because I don't remember having FM(G)C with it.

And as mrzippy says, it will be helpful if you mention where you downloaded the file from.

http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/India_120-animated-flag-gifs.gifhttp://status.ivao.aero/414320.png

Wait a minute, A/P not working but FMC working?

Are you sure you have Tom's A330/340? Because I don't remember having FM(G)C with it.

And as mrzippy says, it will be helpful if you mention where you downloaded the file from.

Doesn't respond to the AP, you can still fly the aircraft. Doesn't hold altitude, goes all over the place.

Ok doing a KVPS to KDFW trip on Airbus A340, Set height at 7500 feet, at 1500 VS, now at 12000!, what the!. Speed at 250, way over that!. Something clearly not right here. Going up at down like a yoyo, 25k! then dropped to 16 now back up again!

FD switch on

AP on

NAV to GPS set to GPS.

Height and Speed set.

appreciate it mrzippy :)

No sweat! That's why they pay me the "Big Bucks"!

As you can see from my screenshot below, the A340 A/P and A/T work as advertised!

The indicators on the flight display lite up as each hold button is pushed to hold the desired setting.

a340.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Damn i've only got LOC engaged, how did you get the others to light up? Are you on GPS flight plan?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]190793[/ATTACH]

Nope, In Nav mode. I never use GPS with autopilot.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived