FSX Recording software compatible with Concorde-X

RayProudfoot

I am keen to record my Concorde flights but can't find any compatible software. I've tried FSRecorder but crucially it doesn't record the reheats or the nose/visor movement. These are two of Concorde's most critical functions and to not have them recorded greatly reduces the realism of the video.

When replaying videos recorded with FSRecorder there is a continuous clicking noise when in VC mode and I can't a way of turning it off.

The author has apparently stopped supporting his product. Does anyone know of an alternative that is Concorde compatible?

Thanks.

Ray, Cheadle Hulme Weather

System: FSX SP2, Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5, i4770K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb RAM, EVGA GTX 780 3Gb, Windows 7 (SP1), Sony 32" LCD TV @ 1920x1080, Saitek Pro Yoke, Pro Throttles, CH Pedals, many GoFlight modules.

Thanks. I have a GTX780 and no, I haven't tried ShadowPlay. Do you know if it's compatible with all functions of sophisticated 3rd party aircraft?

System: FSX SP2, Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5, i4770K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb RAM, EVGA GTX 780 3Gb, Windows 7 (SP1), Sony 32" LCD TV @ 1920x1080, Saitek Pro Yoke, Pro Throttles, CH Pedals, many GoFlight modules.

Thanks. I have a GTX780 and no, I haven't tried ShadowPlay. Do you know if it's compatible with all functions of sophisticated 3rd party aircraft?

I have read rave reviews by folks who use it. I can't because my Nvidia card is too old.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks MrZippy. I've downloaded it and will try it over the next few days. It's free so I have nothing to lose. If it isn't 100% compatible with Concorde I'll be back (as someone once said!) :D

Thanks MrZippy. I've downloaded it and will try it over the next few days. It's free so I have nothing to lose. If it isn't 100% compatible with Concorde I'll be back (as someone once said!) :D

Sounds good, Ray. Post a video if it works out for you!:cool:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived