Need help with a strange graphics problem

Hi all:

Can someone please give me some ideas on the attached graphics issue? Everything was ok until I installed FTX Global, then uninstalled FTX Global to install GEX 2.0, UTUSX 2.0, UTXCanada, UTXAlaska and UTXTropics. With all the backing up and installation I think something got hosed. I have looked all over the world and the problem exists everywhere. I have tried disabling GEX and the UTs with no change in the issue. It seems like the landclasses end abruptly rather than fitting gradually into the next texture. Secondary roads just stop so it seems like the whole memory of what fits with what has been messed up. I don't remember seeing that before all this disruption.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

squares.jpg

Reinstall the simulator, you now have an uncorrectable mismatch between the two addons.

FTX Global is not so easily removed. and GEX and Global remain absolutely incompatible.

Yeah, I was afraid that would be the recommendation. Ok, so here are the files I would save in order to get back where I was:

Addon Scenery

Addon aircraft-to include tweaks after reinstall

gauges

Effects

Terrain.cfg

Other?

FSX.cfg

Scenery.cfg

Modules

Scenery

World

Global

What a disaster. I wish I had researched FTX Global before I purchased and installed, especially Kostas post. https://kostasfsworld.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/ftx-global-what-is-it-really-about/ I am now looking at a complete reinstall of FSX to rid myself of FTX Global. I would strongly recommend anyone thinking about FTX Global really be certain that they want it. You cannot "test drive" this add on as once you commit to it you cannot go back. Read Kostas.

I stayed away, as in my opinion, it's just better autogen, which I got with GFX and Ultimate Terrain anyhow.
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

What a disaster. I wish I had researched FTX Global before I purchased and installed, especially Kostas post. https://kostasfsworld.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/ftx-global-what-is-it-really-about/ I am now looking at a complete reinstall of FSX to rid myself of FTX Global. I would strongly recommend anyone thinking about FTX Global really be certain that they want it. You cannot "test drive" this add on as once you commit to it you cannot go back. Read Kostas.

Absolute nonsense.

Archived