I need help finding this certain product...

FSXmarc

Hey guys

A long time ago in a land far far away... (literally)

I cam upon a add on I believe was a SGA/FFX DC-10-30 with a Northwest/KLM hybrid livery on it. The thing is that this plane had SICK custom engine sounds and I really want it. I found it on simviation or flightsim ( I can't remember) I think about 5 years ago but I looked everywhere and I can't find the aircraft with the custom engine sounds.

Also I noticed in the description that the plane had "awesome sounds" or something like that. It said the model was by SGA it was a DC-10-30 and had only one livery the Northwest and KLM hybrid livery. This plane came with a CUSTOM SOUNDPACK. I really need help finding it but I can't remember it was a while ago!

It was the best GE sounds I heard in my opinion and I want to experience the 70s again (even though I wasn't alive back then)

help please...

Anybody? please i'm building a custom made DC-10,

I took the SGA series 30 model and merged it with the CLS DC-10 INS Panel that is why the sound pack is the golden nugget for finishing this plane.

Would have been happy to give it to other DC-10 lovers but we have copyright

2 pages of DC-10-30 over at Simviation for FSX.

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=+DC-10-30&categoryId=54

Edit: My apoligies for posting to this thread that is so old, I saw it in which I thought it was in the new post column. I have since collapsed column so I will not make that mistake again. I did not mean to dig up such a old post.

Rick

Sorry for being douncy

I did find the plane with the sounds I was looking for, its: sag_nwklm1030fi.zip found on simviation. It has payware-like sounds the best I heard.

I have another problem with this post since now I got the Thomas Ruth DC-10v2 much better model that the SGA one

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?298123-Douglas-DC-10-Paint-Kit

Archived