First we refuel at SeaTac:

Sea Tac Approach jp.jpg

Then pass over the stadium:

Seattle Stadium JP.jpg

Downtown & The Needle:

needle jp.jpg

Then we're Out'a here!

leaving Seattle.jpg

Thanks for looking! The scenery is ORBX FTX and the plane is a freeware Honda Jet from our File Library. And yes, that's RW weather in Seattle today!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nice shots, Rupert, and fitting as it is supposed to reach 80 degrees today.

FYI, landing fees and fuel are much cheaper at BFI. :pilot:

Try editing your post, manage attachments and there should be a little X on the piccs you want to get rid of, click on it.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Thanks Mr. Bean,

I'll try that! BTW: I'll be flying into Bellingham in September to grab a rental car and go up to Vancouver, Whistler etc. I haven't been that far north on the West Coast in years.

I have a brother that lives on Port Orchard Wa. But then again, we're not real close!

THAT WORKED! Thanks again

Pretty day and very pretty pics. :cool: :D You gotta watch that overspeed so close to populated areas because you might bust some ear drums. :)

Yea my bad! Usually when I shoot outside the plane screenies I set the auto pilot for all functions. That time the heading and altitude were set but I didn't punch the speed control on. Sadly I have to admit I have the Saitek multi-panel so I should have noticed the IAS light wasn't on. I didn't.:o

At that altitude I know we're supposed to stay at 250 or less. By the time I went "back inside" I was approaching 340!!! Sure glad no one wrote down my tail number and turned it in!!:p

So Great !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Archived