Skyspirit 2010 767 flys like a brick.

Double J

Compared to other planes of similiar this size in my hanger this thing flys like a brick. Left and right turns take forever, has anyone altered the flight characteristics to make it more responsive? I have realism on full. I've tried two different downloads and they both fly the same. Rudder and flaps have full motion but response is very slow. 300ER

Swapped it to this....works better.

[flight_tuning]

cruise_lift_scalar =1.000

parasite_drag_scalar =1.000

induced_drag_scalar =1.000

elevator_effectiveness =1.500

aileron_effectiveness =1.000

rudder_effectiveness =1.000

pitch_stability =1.000

roll_stability =1.000

yaw_stability =1.000

elevator_trim_effectiveness =1.000

aileron_trim_effectiveness =1.000

rudder_trim_effectiveness =1.000

I am, getting zero help over there. Nothing but smarm. I fixed the flight dynamics now I'm trying to get the lights to work in some reasonable fashion using the Alejandro Rojas upgraded 737 vc. From what I can find the library here is the most current files.

No that wasn't the problem, I used the above settings and it now flys much more reasonable. Still trying to get the lights to work in some reasonable manner, and the jetways to move out to this AC. I have never had any luck with these freeware jets. Most of them end up in the recycle bin. No jetway movement..tried numerous airports.CFG 1.JPGCFG 2.JPG

sh2 (1).txt

This is the fix for the jetway

Here's the Skyspirit 767-300 code[exits]number_of_exits = 4

exit.0 = 0.1, 73.7, -6.0, 7.5, 0

exit.1 = 0.1, -33.00, 5.85, -6.0,1

exit_rate.2 = 0.10

exit_rate.3 = 0.09

now back to the lights...

edit..these numbers don't work either.

L key is not the issue it's trying to get the switches to work with the lights in a coherent manor. looks like that isn't the fix for the exits and the jetways either. Almost time for the recycle bin.

You give up too easily! In the [Lights] section of the aircraft.cfg take out all of the // in front of almost every line. After doing that I think the only light that didn't work was the beacon on the underbelly of the aircraft. That's fixable!

If you are really froggy about getting this aircraft to do what you want as far as the exit is concerned, I'll take a look and see what can mangle for you after breakfast.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

You give up too easily! In the [Lights] section of the aircraft.cfg take out all of the // in front of almost every line. After doing that I think the only light that didn't work was the beacon on the underbelly of the aircraft. That's fixable!

If you are really froggy about getting this aircraft to do what you want as far as the exit is concerned, I'll take a look and see what can mangle for you after breakfast.

Removing all the //" fixes"(they still seem a little out of position) the landing and taxi light switches, however the wing lights don't come on and the flashing red collision lights are out of place and they they double up when you hit L.

This was the download I used (one of) they are all configured the same way http://fsdownload.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=ns_getit&cid=101&lid=6955&type=url#get

This is the fix for the jetway

Here's the Skyspirit 767-300 code[exits]number_of_exits = 4

exit.0 = 0.1, 73.7, -6.0, 7.5, 0

exit.1 = 0.1, -33.00, 5.85, -6.0,1

exit_rate.2 = 0.10

exit_rate.3 = 0.09

now back to the lights...

edit..these numbers don't work either.

Tried these numbers three times...third time lucky. Must have been the saved flight that I was testing it on..they work now. Back to the lights.

Tried these numbers three times...third time lucky. Must have been the saved flight that I was testing it on..they work now. Back to the lights.

In the [Lights] section of this FedEx aircraft if you put the // in front of light 1 and 2 then when you hit L key all work. I did notice some very slight offset in the red beacon lights. Using the light switches on the default 737 panel is somewhat insane. I would just use the ones for landing lights.

Skyspirit and TDS planes have built in lights in the model. The aircraft config section for lights should be completely disregarded and this is what's causing you problems. Stop messing around the with CFG and just comment out ALL the lights. The CFG is the "old" way of doing landing lights and that is why it has been disabled.

The remaining lights in the model can then be activated with the Skyspirit utility panel.

The utility panel can be accessed via the "views" menu or added to a hotkey.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In the [Lights] section of this FedEx aircraft if you put the // in front of light 1 and 2 then when you hit L key all work. I did notice some very slight offset in the red beacon lights. Using the light switches on the default 737 panel is somewhat insane. I would just use the ones for landing lights.

All the lights work with L when all the original // are in place. I'm trying to get the lights synced with the panel switches. Landing light and taxi light switches work but the other 3 or 4 don't activate or deactivate with the switches. I don't think it's possible because I have searched high and low and every download with this VC is the same situation. I even tried one with the Ruth 300A cockpit and the lights are in the same situation.

All the lights work with L when all the original // are in place. I'm trying to get the lights synced with the panel switches. Landing light and taxi light switches work but the other 3 or 4 don't activate or deactivate with the switches. I don't think it's possible because I have searched high and low and every download with this VC is the same situation. I even tried one with the Ruth 300A cockpit and the lights are in the same situation.

Understood! The lights will not sync with the default 737-800 cockpit, for sure, I wonder if anyone has done a 767 cockpit?

Skyspirit and TDS planes have built in lights in the model. The aircraft config section for lights should be completely disregarded and this is what's causing you problems. Stop messing around the with CFG and just comment out ALL the lights. The CFG is the "old" way of doing landing lights and that is why it has been disabled.

The remaining lights in the model can then be activated with the Skyspirit utility panel.

The utility panel can be accessed via the "views" menu or added to a hotkey.

Which "panel" would that be? I am using the overhead panel(lights) it doesn't sync with the lights.

Archived