Carenado Hawker 850XP

kingnorris

Howdy all. Just today, I fired up the Carenado Hawker, and out of nowhere, my FMC reads "loading database" and won't let me program it. And it stays there. I cannot fly a flightplan. WHen changing views to the FMC by itself, it reads: " Loading Navigraph data. This may take several minutes. This will occur when updating Navigraph or first time running this plane"(Nope, I've flown this bird many times since buying it in Septemeber). The progress bar stays at 0% loaded...and never advances.

Checking around, I came across a support forum from November that stated to add some lines to the dll.xml. Problem is, I have a separate file labeled "dll.xml.addonmanager" which has this line already in it.

I really don't want to fudge up my FSX, so I'm afraid to add lines to the original XML.

On a sidenote, my Quality Wings 757 Ultimate, also is acting up. I cannot load an ATC Flight Plan anymore into the FMC. Nothing happens when I press the LSK key to load it.

What I've done so far: QW, I posted my question at their forums and still haven't received a response. Uninstalled/reinstalled the QW 757, not fixed.

Carenado: Restored the PC to an earlier time. No change.

WTF is going on with my FSX Deluxe boxed edition???? No major changes were made!

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

You could save a copy, or the whole FSX cfg folder. Then try the changes. If no good,

just copy the original back. If no major changes, you might have to consider the smaller

changes.. Something sounds kind of irregular if it's effecting more than one plane.

Fixed. I made a backup of the original DLL then added the lines as instructed from another site. I now have my FMC back in working order in the Hawker.

As for the QW: no idea why, but now I have to manually add the flight plan into the QW flight plan folder for it to show in the FMC.

Something buggered up these two planes' FMC's, but darned if I know what..

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived