Anyone want a jazzy 737 cockpit cab? Link included

CptCaveman

Hey peeps,

I got peeved by the 738 cockpit looking crap and hard to read at times. So I decided to jazz it up a little. But I have decided to don't like it anymore and I'm going to make a proper realistic version instead. But in the mean time, I figured maybe someone else might like the one I edited.

Here is a pic with some of the changes;

http://s9.postimg.org/5tcsl9o3h/Jazzy_cockpit.jpg

Not everything I edited shows up in this pic as this was a day or so ago but I cant be bothered to get a new one, so..........yeah other changes not shown.

And here is a drop box link if you want it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ao3u0kprucpoffk/Jazzy%20738%20panels.zip?dl=0

Installation is simple; Just extract the zip and put the folder in your aircraft's panels folder . The game should read the folder before the default cab and give you the changes. Read me included in case you missed this bit telling you how to use it.

Enjoy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think you mut be the one with the bused browser(s) then!:):):)

Because there really is no image. Not when using IE and not when using Firefox.

-------------------------

1.JPG

----------------

The dropbox link does lead to a download though. File "Jazzy 738 Panels.zip", added 1 hour ago.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Since I was sitting here having a great time on this hot as heck afternoon, I cranked up IE that I use if Firefox has any issues and the picture is there. Possible cause could be the "AdblockerPlus" that I use with Firefox? Beats me? with a stick! The link was always there and worked fine.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Like others, I saw no pic yesterday, and link didn't work. Today, it seemed ok, so I dl'd the file. It kinda jazzed up the default a bit, so I'm liking it. Thanks Captcaveman.

Running FSX-SE on   Intel core i7-12700kf,  DDR4 16G,  Nvidia Geforce RTX3070 8gb6, 1tbm.2 pcie ssd,  on windows 11.

Archived