Is not this real weather operating in FS2004?

gahemo

The weather server comes and goes. Mostly goes. It'll work fine for a couple weeks, then the weather stays the same for a few months, work, fail...

Lather, Rinse, Repeat...

Heck, I got a report of snow in San Diego. In the middle of summer, at dusk. Riiiiight...

If I want real-world (just where IS that place any way?? I hear of it all the time...) I use RealWX Lite. Works perfectly for me. And it's free, so....

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU A REAL WORLD WEATHER FOR NOAA ONLY!

Jeppesen leave our FS Weather System. Jeppesen should be back support us.

OPTIONS: OBSERVATIONS > METARs / Radar / Satellite

FORECASTS > Winds/Temp

Change URL in aircraft folder it will be available in the Kneeboard Network. Reminder click for LOOP it will real world radar. ;)

NOTE: Keep go to Key: Alt then go Weather keep change cloudy and wind, visibility depend on radar screen and follow METARs DATA.

HOW WE HAVE SHOW HERE:

wx-kneeboard.jpgmetar_data.jpgmetar_info_data.jpgdecoded.jpgclick_loop and stop.jpgdecoded.jpgradar_obersation.jpgready-radar-show.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Ummmm...Thank you for the info, but I've been using ADDS for about 25 years or so now. For real world weather forecasting for flight porpoises :D I don't know how to interface it into the sim, but if I figure it out, I'll let ya know.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

I personally use (and like) the freeware product called FSrealWX.

It is simple, lightning fast to use and produces an excellent display of the real-world weather using live data from the latest METAR info wherever your FS9/FSX airplane is located. It connects thru the FSUIPC module in your flight sim.

Note* It is a solid/great weather engine ONLY. No textures included.

Versions available for FS2002, FS2004, FSX, P3D and XPlane simulators.

All of them are FREE. Do not pay attention to the text stating "trial version ends in XX days". I was told by the designers it is just part of the initial test coding, and they left the message in place. It means nothing. The software will always be FREE. :D ~Glenn

2021 Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming laptop. AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB DDR4-3200 G.Skill RAM, Nvidia GTX 1660ti 6GB GDDR6, 500GB and 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD, 144MHZ 1920×1080P 300Nits ISP screen,

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS, (2nd Display) Dell 24" UltraSharp 1920x1200 TTF Monitor, CHProducts FlightYoke & RudderPedals, Logitech 3D Pro Extreme joystick

• 2 years later...
O.K., I will look forward FSrealWx. I got STEAM FSX SE online as a STEAM's FSXSE real world weather. :cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Archived