Help with video issue

Escojim

Hi folks, I do not want to upset anyone but I can not find the answer I need after hours of searching. My problem is the yoke (Saitek Pro) and the control surfaces tremble (for lack of a better term) for 1-2 seconds when I try to input direction or elevation changes. I have a fairly powerful system, I7 over locked to 4.6, GeForce 750ti, and 4gx2 Corsair mem, Asus Z97-a Any help will be appreciated.

Caused by the null setting not being set right, or less likely, by an absence of proper control calibration.

Calibrate in Windows, then for most controllers, set sensitivity to max and null to minimum, then from the VC view in the sim adjust the null setting until the jitters are gone.

Under some circumstances you may have to reduce the sensitivity setting but this is usually indicative of a problem with the hardware.

Thanks Mallcot, I will try these suggestions. I feel like I am wandering in the FltSim wilderness with no coherent plan, so it is good to have a direction. I'm an old guy that really enjoys Flt. sim, and the people who have offered help.

Hi RC, Thanks for your reply. This happens with all the aircraft I fly, 152, 172 and Ercoupe. I calibrated with Windows then in Fsx. Now I have registered FSUIPC, and use it for calibration only. I need to adjust the slopes for ailerons and elevators. I don't have any other controllers except rudder pedals.

Archived