Can`t find any Slingsby T-67 Firefly Addons

http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/syb2.cgi?section=props&file=FFt67.zip

It's for 2004 but should work OK in FSX (obviously since I just showed it) The sound folder aliases a C-182, which you probably don't have, so change the alias to an aircraft you have or just copy the whole sound folder over to this aircraft. Probably a little adjustment to the nosewheel would make it look a little better.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/syb2.cgi?section=props&file=FFt67.zip

It's for 2004 but should work OK in FSX (obviously since I just showed it) The sound folder aliases a C-182, which you probably don't have, so change the alias to an aircraft you have or just copy the whole sound folder over to this aircraft. Probably a little adjustment to the nosewheel would make it look a little better.

Thanks! :D

• 10 months later...
Hmm, this FS2004 version has no virtual cockpit. Did anybody get anywhere with this in terms of putting it into FSX with a VC and making it work? I fly a T67 and would love to get this working. I have played around with trying to get a VC to work but I don’t really know what I am doing.

The VC for MSFS in general require changes to the model it's self. If there is no VC in FS9, unless the creator changes the model to make one, you're SOL for VC. Sorry...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

I've never "built" an aircraft in FS9 or FSX, so I don't know "how hard it could be" but I DO know that some devs spend a LONG time on an airplane. Each part, the aircraft.cfg, the model, the VC and all that require a lot of detailed work to turn out decently, so it takes a lot of time. And probably some research into the aerodynamic engineering of the plane IRL to get some of the performance right.

Then again, I am NO dev, so it may well be a simple, easy, quick thing to accomplish, for all I know :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sorry, ‘how hard can it be’ is British irony for ‘this is going to be unbelievably difficult’. Lost in translation. I am not underestimating it at all and quite sure it is a herculean task but I have access to the real thing, the POH and if I ever get there the opportunity to test it against its RL sibling. 'Per Ardua' as my regimental motto goes

I apologize. I worked with several Brits for about a year, but we still had some communications problems. We worked around them, usually :)

I wish you all the best of luck on this project and look forward to taking a flight on it someday :)

My unit's motto was a simple Semper Fi :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived