IRIS Battlefield Airlifter

Schafdx

I purchased the C-27J a few weeks ago. When I am above 10000 feet, I my IAS goes to zero. My pitot tube heat is on.

I notified the company but they are no help. Anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi, my Spartan does not show this behaviour. I just took her up from Lima to 25.000ft in icing conditions, no issues. She was on IAS hold the whole time, ice protection was on, then off. FSX Gold boxed DX10 with ASN and scenery addons.

The aircraft.cfg says: //MLU Build (400)

The changelog still is 1.1.0 Initial launch product

Do you run any additional software influencing the aircraft, like FSCaptain etc.?

Strange, I'm running ASN as well. OAT was -20 degrees Celsius and I was passing through some clouds. To be sure I did the same flight with the Q400 and the "Ice detected" warning came on, so conditions should be right.

Are you sure everything is powered up and working, pitot heat as well? If you own FSUIPC, FSCaptain or similar you could check if the corresponding flag is set in your sim. It can't be an inherent problem though, else I would experience the same. Have a look at your aircraft.cfg if it has been modified by any tool (like EZDOK?) and if it is still consistent and valid. Or try reinstalling right away. Btw I selected the very first livery - but there should be no difference methinks.

Archived