Help With Adding Scenery

LTCSZ

I really need some assistance! I have just purchased P3d and have downloaded some free scenery from this site...It is scenery that is supposed to be for P3d...How on earth do I install it? There is no add-on scenery folder, etc...The scenery structure is different...I have attached a screenshot...I am really lost...Any advice or direction would be most welcome! Thanks a lot...

Steve

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.04.01_13h46m01s_002_.jpg

I assume the instructions say to put in the add-on scenery folder and the new version of P3D doesn't have one.

Create the Addon Folder yourself and install the scenery to that folder and add the Addon scenery folder to your library as usual.

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

• 2 months later...
You are unlikely to find a question that hasn't been asked before!

ROFL! How true.

To anyone reading this please understand that people like malcott and myself who've been around these forums since forever have probably seen or read answers to just about anything you can think of.

*Sometimes* when we see the same basic question asked again and again - we *might* respond in a less than cordial manner.

For that, and occasionally I am just as guilty as anyone else, I apologize.

But I do appreciate the traffic in the forum so ask away!!

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Archived