Is there some kind of "update" to run fsx on steam edition ?

lefu

hi

I've read in many forums that fsx steam edition brought back multiplayer to fsx, a feature i missed a lot this last years..

I have fsx acceleration pack, what do i need to do if i want steam edition ?

If i need to buy the whole steam edition, will i need to uninstall default fsx ?

Thanks! :)

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Welcome back from wherever you were hiding! For FSX-SE you will need to purchase it and it comes as a download. Many are running both the boxed version and Steam version. I would assume you just give it another location to load into.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

"Hiding" is right. Multiplayer in the boxed version of FSX was never gone or even hidden. I would propose the "steam" style of multiplayer they are promoting is even more restrictive than what comes with the original FSX product.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Welcome back from wherever you were hiding! For FSX-SE you will need to purchase it and it comes as a download. Many are running both the boxed version and Steam version. I would assume you just give it another location to load into.

Yep, i was hiding from FSX, laggy PCs just scare me...

So its not a big change if i get steam edition right ? apparently they added other missions too..

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

apparently they added other missons too..

Not true. At least not for free. There are additional missions available for purchase through Steam.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived