Installing a glide slope

Maule100RV

I'm trying to install a glide slope in the default Maule. I am a novice but I really want to do this to do training for real IFR. I own a Maule that has a GTN650 with a VOR/Glide slope head in it. I purchased FTN1 GTN 650 but I realize that the Maule has no glide slope. I took one out of Coranado C208 and replaced the HSI in the Maule with it. However in the Coranado C208 it was driven by NAV2 and in fact is called VOR2. Since I placed it in the Maule HSI spot I assumed it would be driven by NAV1 even though the gage is called VOR2. Now both the glide slope and the VOR in the MAule are slaved together and driven by NAV2. How do I get the glide slope to be driven by NAV1?

Neither the M7 or the Beech in Prepard3D have glide slopes, believe me. If it does than somehow my version doesnt have it. I can load a glide slope from the Coranado C208 but it defaults to NAV2, How do you change the programming from a gauge from Nav2 to Nav1?

Neither the M7 or the Beech in Prepard3D have glide slopes, believe me. If it does than somehow my version doesnt have it. I can load a glide slope from the Coranado C208 but it defaults to NAV2, How do you change the programming from a gauge from Nav2 to Nav1?

You must make certain that the runway has both a localizer and glideslope available. I've just tested the Maule in P3Dv3 at KGYY (108.30) and the glideslope indicators show up just fine.

l21Og.jpg

Bill Leaming http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0054.gif

Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations

Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator

Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional

Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

Archived