FSX Error?

CessnaFlyer

well i got it and updated quite a few drivers free of charge. and i have the free version. i will check things to see if they are updated. but will also have to reinstall fsx and i messed a bunch of stuff of due to be extremely tired:rolleyes:
giving up on flight simulation for good:D

You should really get going on creating system images. If you had made one before starting this you could have gone back to the time it worked well in 20mins. Takes about 20mins to make an image, and 20mins to restore one to get your system back.

All you need is an external hd.

Making a system image is built into your win7 already.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I got this driverbooster3 now if I install this and have it check things it isn't going to say I need x number of drivers and charge me to update them will it?

Sorry mate missed the thread in the churn. No its doesnt charge for updating ( as you have now found out). The payware version just does the exact same thing, but with the addition of graphics drivers.

Since its generally a no-no to let GPU drivers auto-update, you really dont want the payware one anyhoo.

And FYI I only recommend good software that has no bundled crap and that actually works without doing anything screwy. Like CCleaner, great reg cleaner/drive cleaner app for keeping a system running smooth.

Or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) for ensuring a system is free of infection from ANY nasties. Best free scanner that there is. You pay for active protection with it, so its really good as a "backup" scanner in case you are infected and your normal AV wont work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived