Editing question

KCD

I'm working on a Baron BE-55 for FS9. There has never been one that I'm aware of, only the 58 and 58-T. I'm pretty well along, but have one issue that bothers me. I cannot get the fuel pump system activated, and I believe the 55 had aux fuel pumps. I'm sure it's some silly thing I've overlooked in "AIRED", but for the life of me, I can't find it. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help...

I don't think so, the Baron )both the B-55 and the B-58) had aux. fuel pumps. I've made provisions for them in my panel, but I cannot get them to work. I've checked my "air" file and the B-58 "air" file and cannot see anything that I might have missed, seems to me this would be a BOOL item?

Hi Bean... The panel I've made uses several items from the default Baron B-58, aux fuel pumps are switches that appear in the default panel and I've included them on the B-55 Panel I am making. While these switches are functioning on the default B-58 panel, they do not function on mine, they simply do not work. Hard to say why as much of the "cfg" file is replicated from the default plane, and there seems to be nothing different in the "air"file either. I'm at a loss. By the way, off to the hospital in AM for some surgery, so I probably will be a couple of days getting back here. Thanks for your interest and whatever assistance you can offer..

If I remember correctly you are using FS9?

Make sure you have...

electric_pump=1

...in the [fuel] section of the aircraft.cfg.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived