FS2004 HJG L1011 in fictional united airlines in battleship grey colors repaint reque

Guest Trainx3

Guest Trainx3

Hello,

I was wondering if there is anyone who would be able to make a fiction repaint of the HJG Lockheed L1011-100 Tristar in United Airlines Battleship grey livery for fs2004. I would greatly appreciate it. Since the only one that I found was for fs98.

Image of the fs98 tristar that I found.

Just copy and paste the URL below into your search engine.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/attachment.php?attachmentid=182394&stc=1&d=1441571119

If that is not possible, then please attempt to make an fs2004 dream-wings dash-8-200 in the United Airlines battleship grey livery. Because I only found a repaint for the payware majestic software dash-8, and greatly prefer freeware rather than payware.

One more thing, if anyone does make either of the two requested repaints, please upload them to the file library, so that everyone can access them and enjoy them. Finally, these repaints are for fs2004 freeware aircraft not any payware or shareware aircraft. Please resound to this post if you have any knowledge on these repaint requests.

Sincerely,

Trainx3:)

ual1011n.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Archived