FS9 cfg settings

quincysw1

I am having a real problem with FS9 cfg settings in order to get the best performance and would be grateful if someone would be kind enough to forward me a copy of theirs so that I can improve my enjoyment of FS9.

I am running FS9 and windows 7.

i did try to attach a dxdiag file but was unable to find out how to do this

regards

Brian

I believe, that if you look at the stickies at the top of this forum (FS2004) there are several detailed ways to help the FS9cfg work better, or Optimize the Game. I much prefer Kosta's version, myself. He seems to know what he's doing, and is willing to call it as he see's it. People do dumb things, he will tell them...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Hello,

I believe, that if you look at the stickies at the top of this forum (FS2004)

Two sticky there :)

Sticky Thread Sticky: Attention all new members!

Started by drobson, 03-09-2014 04:58 AM

Replies: 0

Views: 4,768

drobson

03-09-2014, 04:58 AM Go to last post

Sticky Thread Sticky: Posts about crack files, etc.

Started by drobson, 03-09-2010 04:43 AM

Replies: 0

Views: 19,734

drobson

03-09-2010, 04:43 AM Go to last post

Regards.http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a/bye.gif

If you gave a couple of monkeys a box of ballpoints, enough paper, and enough time, they'd eventually finish up writing the complete works of Shakespeare :)

Oh! My apologies! I forgot they took the optimize on FS9 away. Try the one on hte FSX forum. This stickied hread: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?259352-FSX-P3D-Software-and-Hardware-Tweaking-Guide

The first entry on page 1 is Kosta's tweaks. It says FSX/P3D, and not all may be applicable, but it's what I used for setting mine up (My FS9, that is). I apologize again for not double checking my info!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived